Sunday, March 10, 2019

Lighting Shots

Julia and I are going to start filming next weekend. We do not know who's house to do so I took some shots to test the lighting. I took some during the morning when the sun was fully out. When the sun wasn't out it was hard to get lighting to see the subjects. Julia and I don't want to use artificial lighting so the scenes look more natural. When we actually film we may do it at sunset so we don't have to be at one of our houses at six in the morning.

The shot below would have the first shot of the film: Amber with wide eyes looking at the wall. Her alarm would go off on the night stand next to her. I have people over my house right now so my night table was moved out for space. However it would be there when we film.




This would be the scene where Amber walks by the passed out parent. The lighting can be more low key to create more mystery but the audience will still know what's going on. Especially with the bottles near the couch that we will have.




This is one place Amber could film with the bright window in the back with green plants. The pillows can be nicely arranged and she would be in the middle of the nook. Like I said I have family over so I did not want to ask a lot of them to move for the shots I had to take. So some of them aren't angled as well as I would like them to be.


This image is where Amber would film her YouTube videos. She could have an aesthetically pleasing set up with all her art work or makeup. Hopefully this scene can be edited with a filter to make it look like a more camera and not a phone. Such as the top left saying "REC" with the red dot and the date/time in another corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment