Sunday, March 3, 2019

Formatting Blog Theme

Hey there!
Today I felt a bit creative and wanted to change the format of my blog. I wanted to make it a stereotypical teenage background at first. 

I realized the collage is too busy for the entire blog so I scratched that idea. 

I thought maybe I should go more blue because the story will be a bit dramatic and sad because of the Amber's life. Light blue in set design is usually symbolizes sadness. 

Image result for blue background


I didn't like it because the format was the picture repeated several time in boxes. Not the background being that one picture. I didn't realize that was the style that would come out. I don't want one solid color I would prefer an actual picture of something.

AND THEN I FOUND IT!!! Official picture that I found up with is down below. I realized that teenagers like to draw when bored and the main character will have an artsy side. These doodles were simple and can be found in most side bars in an artistic students notebook. The image looks blurry because it is supposed to be transparent and I found it on Bloggers' layout under the "transparent" tab. 

After choosing the picture I decided I would wanted the font of the body text to be Georgia. The blue and yellow theme was deleted and will now fit my preferences. I adore the color blue so the blog title and description has changed to a blue theme. 

No comments:

Post a Comment