Sunday, April 7, 2019

Getting Closer to the End

So....
We forgot the credits in our film opening. Mrs. Stoklosa gave the class some last minute pointers about our portfolio projects. We had our title for the movie and our production name but not other credits. Such as the  director, producer, editor, cinematographer, writer and main cast. We didn't have to mention the music credit because it's royalty free music. Julia and I distributed who's names we would use for each category. Julia directed because she was the one behind the camera. I am the producer because I assisted coordinating the films script and directing. Julia edited the opening (editor )and we both wrote the plot of the film (writers). Roughly every twenty seconds we decided to add a credit to space out the timing accurately.
Okay... I am not going to lie about the CCR not an easy task for me. Mostly having enough quality information for seven or eight minutes. Not in the sense that it's not enough time but I want to make sure what I say is answering the questions with analysis and research. I want to have the information be concise and have the audience understand the choices I made and why. I also want to make it interesting besides the verbal portion. Possibly inserting music in the background. Or having . I know I will not be doing a PowerPoint but instead tabs to show visual information as I do a voice over.
Wish me luck !

No comments:

Post a Comment