Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Welcome !

Hello, my name is Gabriella Sanchez, I am a senior in high school. In my AICE media studies class we are discussing different genres in the film industry. I will be posting my findings as I go deeper into research with my specific genre. The true purpose for this blog is to analyze what makes a melodramatic film, how they impact viewers, and the importance of the genre. Even if you have never heard of this genre or haven't had any prior interest... THIS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU! Or you can be someone who only watches melodramatic films you can learn even more about them here! 
Until my next post check out some incredible melodramatic films if you haven't already: 
On Netflix:"Blue is the Warmest Color", "45 Years" and "Miss Julie."
General: "Interstellar", "Titanic", "Pride and Prejudice" and "Frida"
Earlier Melodramatic films: Wuthering Heights", "Gone with the Wind" and "Breakfast at Tiffany's"

No comments:

Post a Comment